Whether you’re a health coordinator, HR officer, volunteer champion or a general manager, the champion training course will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity across your organisation.
Learn how to get the most from the Workplace Challenge online tool and the British Heart Foundation ‘Health at Work’ programme. Then apply all this to your workplace for a fitter, healthier workforce!
Champion training courses in Kent are delivered by Kent Sport, the County Sports Partnership, in partnership with the BHF Health at Work team. Courses are scheduled to take place at various times throughout the year. However, courses can be arranged on an ad hoc basis if there are a minimum of 12 attendees.
What the Champion Training covers:
• The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity
• Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; tools and how to use the programme
• Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
• Support available and resources; learn about activities and training available
• Practical ideas to get your workplace more active
• How to effectively organise and promote activities and events to get your workplace more active
• Network with other workplaces and enjoy taking part in some fun workplace games
Find out what previous attendees have said about the Course HERE
3 Hour Course: £25 per Champion – includes a ‘Health at Work’ toolkit, resources and refreshments.
The next Champion Training Course in Kent is taking place on:
To be confirmed
If you’d like to arrange a bespoke course for your staff (minimum 12 attendees), then please contact Lucy Tomlinson.