After Adam's success when he won 100m gold at the World Junior Championships in Barcelona and his selection for London 2012. He reached the semi final of the 100m against world class opposition. He ran a superb race and came third in heat 3. Adam looks set for more in the future and will run in the 4 x 100m relay heat for Team GB.
Adam became the fastest British junior of all time as he won gold in the World Junior Championships 100m in 10.05 seconds.
Earlier this year Adam ran 10.08 seconds for the 100m in Germany - the second fastest time in Europe this year - and consequently achieved the 'A' qualifying time for the 2012 Olympics.
Date of birth: 6 October 1993
Borough/District: Attended Dartford Grammar School
Club: Blackheath & Bromley Harriers AC
Career highlights to date:
- 2012: 3rd place in Heat 3 of the Men's 100m Semifinal at London 2012
- 2012: Selected for TeamGB at London 2012
- 2012: Gold medal in the 100m at the World Junior Championships held in Barcelona
- 2012: Achieved “A” qualifying time for the London 2012 Olympics winning the 100m at Sparkassen Gala in Regensburg, Germany
- 2012: Selected for the World Junior Athletics Championships in Barcelona
- 2011: Won the 200m at the National Junior Athletic League finals held in Derby, UK
- 2011: Silver medal in the 100m at the European Athletics Junior Championships held in Tallinn, Estonia
- 2011: Silver medal in the 4x100m relay at the European Athletics Junior Championships held in Tallinn, Estonia