New FANS Members and Renewals
Pay here for your FANS membership (£10). Please include either the name of the member or the membership number.
Please note: application and payment doesn’t guarantee membership – we will need to check your application and supporting evidence before membership is granted.
Pay for a lost card
Replacement cards are charged at £5. Please include either the name of the member or the membership number.
Useful Information for Members
- List of Facilities
- Sports Development Officers
- Sports Science support for FANS Members
- Physiotherapists List
- Sports Massage Practitioners List
- Osteopaths List
- Kent Sport Small Grants for FANS Members
- Applications to potential funding organisations should be succinct, tidy and presentable.
- Seek the written support and endorsement of your applications from influential people and submit these with your applications to funding organisations. Support from schools, clubs, governing bodies of sport and local authority sports officers are usually useful.
- Obtain press coverage and photographs of yourself and use press cuttings to back up your applications.
- Appeal for funds through direct television and radio coverage.
- Produce and ‘market’ a prospectus outlining your achievements.
- When approaching potential sponsors make sure you inform them how they will benefit from any arrangement.