Do you need financial support to improve your facilities, increase your membership, deliver a new sports project or help train coaches or officials?
Access to funding is crucial to helping you make sport happen but making the case for funding or a project relies on detailed knowledge or insight. Kent Sport helped to bring £2.49 million of external funding into sport in the county during the 2016-17 financial year and the experience and knowledge of our staff is available to you.
Thank you for your help in pointing us in the right direction for a grant. We were successful in obtaining £4k towards a much needed heating boiler for the Sports Hall.
Guru Nanak Sports Club
Kent Sport Bespoke Bid Writing Service
Kent Sport offers a bespoke bid writing service for clubs and organisations seeking to fundraise. One of our development team will work with your organisation to produce a funding application tailored to your project.
Kent Sport supported us through visits, and then via email, starting from scratch, helping us with the paperwork that we would need to set up a club, e.g. Forecasts, Policies, Equality and Diversity. As a result we have managed to secure nearly £10,000 of Sport England funding for the club helping towards coaches training costs and equipment for 2 new teams!
Medway Mariners Roller Hockey Club
Support may include:
- scoping a viable project – whether you are looking to set up, enhance or grow your sports club, deliver additional or new sports sessions or refurbish/build a facility
- identifying the most relevant funding streams for your project
- evidencing the need for your project through insight and research
- identifying, engaging and consulting with key partners
- completing and submitting an agreed application
- reworking a completed application.