Find a training opportunity
Kent Sport organise a range of courses which are open to everyone interested in improving their knowledge and skills in coaching, safeguarding, disability sport, equality, effective communication and much more.
In addition to Kent Sport workshops you can also search for sport specific courses, training and qualifications available regionally and nationally.
Kent Sport Workshop information
We aim to provide affordable training and development opportunities for everyone including subsidising some free courses and workshops. Discounts are available on some of our workshops for anyone who is a member of a club or organisation that is either:
- a member of our Kent Sport Connect scheme, which is free to register for and offers a range of benefits
- or has achieved Clubmark accreditation, the universally acknowledged Sport England cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports Clubs.
How to book
- We use an online booking system, once you have identified a workshop you would like to attend from our list, please follow the instructions to complete your online application form.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online (please note that although online payments are taken through Paypal, you are not required to have a Paypal account), or pay offline by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Kent County Council’ to Kent Sport and Physical Activity Service, Kent County Council, Worrall House, 30 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4AE.
- Your place on the course will not be confirmed until we have received full payment.
- Once we have received full payment, we will send you an email confirming your place on the workshop.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking please contact us as soon as possible by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, on 03000 414001. Refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy that is laid out in our booking conditions.
We want to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and equally, and that no one gets left out. That’s why you will find some equality questions on the booking form. We won’t share the information you give us with anyone else. We’ll use it only to help us make decisions, and improve our services.